Today’s episode was tough to record, as it’s the most vulnerable I’ve ever been on the podcast. You’ll hear me reveal why 2019 was the most difficult year of my life—by far. I spent most of the year suffering from debilitating anxiety, overwhelming depression, and driven by FEAR.
For months, I suffered in silence, wondering what in the hell was wrong with me. I was afraid of being judged, of letting my friends and business partners down, and of never getting my sense of optimism back.
Finally, I had to be willing to be vulnerable, to ask for help, and to make major changes in my life to ensure that my choices are guided by my highest values, in 2020 and beyond.
- Why it’s so important to identify your highest values and know what’s deeply meaningful to you.
- The 3 values that matter to me the most and how they inform my most difficult decisions.
- What it means to Know Yourself, Love Yourself, and Be Yourself.
- How to shut down everything that isn’t in alignment with your highest values -and why it doesn’t have to happen overnight.
- How to be yourself by creating a schedule and lifestyle that you LOVE to live.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC