Dr. Sean Stephenson is what I call a Miracle Maven – someone who lives by the Miracle Equation and has achieved remarkable results, or what I call “tangible, measurable miracles.”
Because of a rare bone disorder, Sean was predicted not to survive at birth. In fact, he’d suffered over 200 fractures by the time he turned 18.
However, Sean has survived, thrived, and lived a life that has inspired millions around the world. He’s appeared on Oprah and Jimmy Kimmel Live, has online videos with 10+ million views, been the subject of a TV series for A&E called 3 Foot Giant, and published a book titled Get Off Your Butt.
Sean’s success in life against all odds is a result of his unwavering faith and extraordinary effort. Today, he joins the third episode of the podcast in my series about the two decisions that lay the foundation for my new book, The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions That Move Your Biggest Goals from Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable, to share how he beat his toughest challenges and created a life full of miracles.
- How Sean was born into adversity, the moments that shaped who he is, and why Sean refused to be defined by his DNA.
- How Sean answered a tough question from a mentor – and why that moment defined his mission and changed his life forever.
- Why Sean’s container is a tool that gives him unique advantages and ensures he’s heard and remembered – not a setback.
- The first time the Miracle Equation appeared in Sean’s life, and how a meeting in his teens and a case of mistaken identity led to Tony Robbins, who notoriously doesn’t write forewords, writing the foreword to his first book within hours of the deadline.
- Why so many people give up before miracles have a chance to show up.
- How mentorship can activate your capacity for extraordinary effort – and how to make it an ordinary part of your life.
- Why Sean says he goes through “seasons of discipline” and how finding love helped him conquer his urge to burn out.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC