Do you regularly spend time with people who are challenging you to set bigger goals, and helping you to achieve your goals?
Our ability to achieve our goals can be greatly influenced by the people we spend the most time with. Not only can they push us to succeed, but they can also help us define what that success looks like.
If you’re like most, financial freedom is an important goal. But what else do you value? What about contribution, health, family, accountability, or even bucket-list adventures?
In today’s conversation, Jon Berghoff talks with Mike McCarthy in his home in Colorado to discuss what it takes to live your truth and grab life big.
Mike is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder and CEO of GoBundance, an Adventure Masterminding group of hard-charging entrepreneurs who want to lead epic lives!
He also happens to be the co-author of The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families, co-creator of GratefulParent.com, and is the Regional Owner for the Keller Williams Realty Greater Pennsylvania Region, which covers Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Southern New Jersey.
What I love most about this episode, is how Mike includes his family in achieving his goals. He doesn’t let the fact that he’s got kids—or anything else in his life—hold him back from grabbing life big, and neither should you!
- A new mindset about “Grabbing Life Big!” that will help you to achieve your goals.
- The GoBundance tribe’s 6 pillars of strength and what they can teach you about prioritizing what matters most.
- Why you don’t have to give up on your goals and dreams, just because you have children.
- Adapting the Miracle Morning routine for you and your children.
- How a Spirit Coach helped Mike tap into his most authentic self, uncover his biggest strengths, and access a deeper wisdom he never knew he had.
- A really fun exercise to overcome the FEAR of being rejected.
And much more…
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Subscribe to Hal's Podcast
Get Hal Elrod's Course
This course is based on the timeless principles introduced in The Miracle Morning that will allow you to reach your full potential by starting your morning off in a unique way that’s designed to get you actual results, not just make you feel good for a few minutes.