Today’s podcast episode is a conversation with the infamous, Chris Brogan, who is not only the New York Times bestselling author of 8 books (and counting), and CEO of Owner Media Group, but has also spoken for, and even consulted with, some of the biggest brands you know – Disney, Coke, Google, GM, Microsoft, Cisco, Sony USA, and many more….
Chris has appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, interviewed Richard Branson for the cover of SUCCESS magazine, and even presented to a princess once!
Today you’ll discover how Chris used the “Owner’s Mindset” to accomplish all of the above, and how you can use the same mindset to achieve all of your goals.
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how you’re bound for success if, like Chris, you have the tenacity to achieve
- Get the 5 basic principles of Chris’s owner mindset
- Discover why Chris’s ideal client is one who’s already taking responsibility for their own lives
- Understand why it’s important that your business model be built on providing solutions
- Learn how to tell stories through content to reach a community and then connect with a marketplace
Tune in to learn how you, too, can become a successful business owner with a thriving business built on positive core values, a passion for helping others, and a drive to succeed.
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Subscribe to Hal's Podcast
Get Hal Elrod's Course
This course is based on the timeless principles introduced in The Miracle Morning that will allow you to reach your full potential by starting your morning off in a unique way that’s designed to get you actual results, not just make you feel good for a few minutes.