Tim Ferriss and Richard Branson probably have quite a bit in common, but one thing I know for sure is that they’ve both been interviewed by our guest today, Nathan Chan, creator of the Top 10 business magazine, Foundr Magazine.
In fact, Nathan’s also interviewed Deepak Chopra, Tom Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Daymond John, and Gary Vaynerchuk, among others.
On today’s episode, you will…
• Discover why giving your best stuff away for free is a killer business move
• Uncover the importance of a goal pyramid and learn how it will keep you on track!
• Learn how to build trust to gain new customers and maintain a loyal following
• Understand how every “no” ultimately leads to a “yes” and why persistence is key to your success
• Get insights on why we tend choose the paths in life that we’re least afraid of
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Subscribe to Hal's Podcast
Get Hal Elrod's Course
This course is based on the timeless principles introduced in The Miracle Morning that will allow you to reach your full potential by starting your morning off in a unique way that’s designed to get you actual results, not just make you feel good for a few minutes.