I am honored and excited to introduce you to someone whose work I have personally been a fan of for a long time. Meet Brian Johnson, founder of Philosopher’s Notes and Optimal Living 101.
Brian is one of the world’s leading experts in showing people how to optimize their lives, and his mission is to “share more wisdom with the world… in less time.” He knows that the people who are most interested in optimal living books, are often the same people who have the least amount of time to spare.
So, his approach helps you “get a little bit better today and take one more step in the direction of your highest potential,” without taking time away from the important things, like family and downtime. Tune in to learn more about saving time, increasing efficiency, and achieving a balanced life.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn Brian’s five strategies for achieving major goals
- Find out what a ‘digital sunset’ is, and how it can change your life
- Get inspired to make value-based choices
- Discover how to start your morning, at night, to create the most productive day possible
- Hear about how the ‘iPhone Effect’ may be diminishing the quality of your interactions
- And much more…
Freshbooks: Freshbooks has created a super intuitive tool that makes creating and sending invoices extremely simple. To claim your free month trial go to Freshbooks.com/AchieveYourGoals
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Leave a Comment