Today’s Episode: “6 Years of Wisdom In 45 Minutes” is something very different. It’s an actual message taken from our Best Year Ever Blueprint (BYEB) Mentors program that we introduced this week.
I asked Chip Franks to choose one of his favorite videos from inside the program, and to use the audio for this week’s Achieve Your Goals podcast episode, to give you some added value this week.
This particular BYEB Mentors session that he chose features me, and my two dear friends, Jon Vroman and Jon Berghoff, sharing our most valuable lessons learned during the past 6 years of hosting the Best Year Ever Blueprint.
And while I’ve been pretty open about my struggles this past year, I’d say this is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been. This session takes you really deep into my lowest point, the reasons why, and more importantly – what you can do now if you’re struggling, too.
We also give you universally applicable self-awareness activities that you can immediately implement to improve any area of your life.
This is some extremely valuable knowledge—but something that we all know is that knowledge isn’t power, it’s only potential power.
So how do we put this into practice?
To help you put this into practice, we’ve put together some journaling (aka “Scribing”) questions in the BYEB Mentors program for this particular session and copied them in the show notes and we suggest you put them into practice.
- What steps you can take if you’re struggling and need help.
- Three questions to ask ourselves to ensure that we’re living on purpose, joyful and profitable.
- How one truly becomes powerful.
- How to decide your most important values in life.
- A specific, transformative journaling process.
- What’s the difference between retirement and “re-wirement”?
- Where in my life can I be vulnerable and ask for help?
- What are my gifts, my strengths (so I can know what NOT to do, too)?
- What gives me JOY and lights me up?
- What does the world need and value from me?
- What is the HIGHEST FUTURE that is seeking to emerge from me?
- What are my top three VALUES?
- How can I show these values in my life? What do I need the courage to shut down that’s not in alignment with my values?
- How can I create a SCHEDULE that’s in alignment with my values?
- Draw a line in my journal that represents my life. From birth to death at 90 or 100. Where am I now? What do I want to have happen in the time and space left?
- How can I appreciate people and moments even more without a deadline or something else prompting that?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Leave a Comment