I’m not sure if our world has ever been this divided. From my vantage point, I’ve never seen so much judgement, condemnation, hatred, and vitriol toward one another, especially between people of different belief systems.
The reality is that we’re all human beings. We’re all part of the human family, and no matter how our beliefs might differ from one another, we’re all a lot more alike than we are different. We all want to be happy, to be healthy, to have freedom, to feel safe, and to feel respected.
Inspired by a Facebook Live session I did last week, today’s episode is about the consequences of judging and condemning others, the power of unconditional love (and why it’s not the same thing as tolerating harmful or abusive behavior), and how this radical gesture has the power to help us heal the world.
- The consequences of judging others based on your own life experiences.
- Why human beings have so much more in common than we do differences.
- How unconditional love can heal the world, beginning with healing yourself.
- How do you love someone who has wronged you?
- Trading in your judgement for empathy.
- The difference between blame and responsibility.
- What it means to be part of a human family.
- Why putting labels on people makes it impossible to appreciate, respect, or love them.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC