Last week, I shared “An Unconventional Way to Make 2022 Your Best Year Ever” and the premise of that episode was to measure your Best Year through a new paradigm, and that paradigm was based on the one thing you have complete control of: How you show up everyday. We broke that into two aspects: Your MINDSET and your BEHAVIORS.
Today’s episode is about “Getting Your Mind Right” or more formally “Optimizing Your Mindset” for 2022, which is both crucial and precedes everything else—setting your goals, making plans for the new year, and following through.
If you’re not in a good mindset, if you’re experiencing perpetual states of stress or fear or anxiety or depression, if you’re lacking self-confidence or feeling hopeless, it’s going to hinder your ability to make 2022 a great year.
Your quality of life begins and ends with your mindset. Your Best Year Ever begins and ends with your mindset. And you know what the best part about that is? You get to choose your mindset.
Today, I want to help you Optimize Your Mindset for 2022, and then create your affirmations and guidelines. In this episode, (Part 2 of a 4-part series), I’ll be sharing five (5) actionable exercises you can implement to automatically shift your mindset.
FIVE STEPS TO OPTIMIZE YOUR MINDSET FOR 2022:
- Celebrate your gains from 2021. Take your net positives from this year, put them down in writing, and document your accomplishments, the lessons you learned, and what you’re grateful for.
- Clarify your optimal mindset and commit to it. Get clear on exactly how you want to feel, what mental and emotional qualities you want to embody, and what you want to focus your energy on.
- Identify your mental obstacles and how you’ll overcome them. Identify what doesn’t serve you and whether or not there’s truth in it.
- Brainstorm what you want to experience in 2022. Get in touch with what you want your life to be like and what you want to invite into your life in the new year.
- Review and update your affirmations daily. Create a living document that evolves with you to commit to your mindset and the work you need to do to create and maintain it.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Organifi makes the highest quality nutritional products, which are made from whole food ingredients (not synthetic vitamins) that I enjoy nearly every day, and have for many years. Visit Organifi.com/Hal, and use the code HAL at checkout to get 20% off of your entire order. I hope you find something there that you love! :^)
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC