What happens when you achieve everything you thought would make life fulfilling, but it doesn’t?
Today Emily D. Baker and I are going to explore how three words can change your life and set you free.
After serving as a deputy District Attorney in Los Angeles for 10 years, she struck out on her own to empower women entrepreneurs. As a consultant, she ensures her clients understand the advice she gives them – instead of leaving them more confused than when she started – and helps them create common sense documents that protect their businesses and make total sense to everyone involved.
She’s blunt, no-nonsense, and loving – and today, she’s going to share the three words that will change your life, no matter what stage of life you’re in.
- How Emily’s DA work took a physical and mental toll on her – and led to her deep dive into the world of personal development.
- The knock on Emily’s door that changed her life – and how it transformed her outlook on success.
- How Emily shifted her identity from employee to entrepreneur – and why it was so important to ask better questions.
- What made Emily so upset about the way we’re raised to pursue and value careers – and why she prefers a life of freedom that allows her to chase passion projects.
- Emily’s exercise to find her three words – and what you can do to change yourself from the core.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC