Fear, doubt, hesitation, anxiety, concern, frustration, self-limiting beliefs…. Whatever you want to call it, we’ve all been there.
So, how can you proactively overcome all of it?
In this discussion, Jon Berghoff shares from the heart and opens up about his experience with FEAR—yup, even an uber successful guy like Jon struggles with such self-imposed limitations.
In fact, it’s something he’s had to deal with for his whole life. As he puts it, “I live with fear. It’s not something that ever goes away.”
Maybe he can’t eliminate it—I don’t think anyone can—but he does consciously decide how to work with it. Today he’s going to share the 4 scientifically proven ways to breakthrough your fears.
- #1 – The impact a formal mindfulness practice can have on breaking through fear.
- Discover the 3 attention skills that are absolute lifesavers when it comes to dealing with fear.
- #2 – What story are you telling yourself? Learn to manage your internal narrative so you can accelerate in the areas that matter most!
- #3 – How to reframe the things you fear so you can move towards the things you want.
- #4 – The importance of changing your physiology and being smart about what you put in your body.
- And much more…
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC