Do you feel like your wheels are spinning, stuck in a rut, and not making progress towards your goals as fast as you would like?
There are likely a few mental traps that are keeping you from achieving the results you want. Make sure that these five are not holding you back!
- Don’t have enough belief in yourself
- You are not 100% committed to doing what’s necessary to achieve your goals
- You’re ok with being lazy
- You’re not associating with high achievers
- You’re not maintaining a sense of urgency
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: Let us know which reason you’re struggling with the most. Write it in the comments below.
Subscribe to Hal's Podcast
Get Hal Elrod's Course
This course is based on the timeless principles introduced in The Miracle Morning that will allow you to reach your full potential by starting your morning off in a unique way that’s designed to get you actual results, not just make you feel good for a few minutes.