In today’s episode of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, Jordan Harbinger is here to talk about network and relationship development!
Jordan Harbinger is an entrepreneur, talk show host and world-renowned social dynamics expert. As co-founder of The Art of Charm, Jordan has helped develop one of the leading self-development programs in the world, with a special expertise in social capital, relationship-building and authentic rapport. He is also the host of The Art of Charm Podcast, where he interviews leading entrepreneurs, celebrities, writers and experts about psychology, performance, life and success. For all his work in the field, Forbes named Jordan one of the 50 best relationship-builders in the world, and Inc. Magazine recently called him “the Charlie Rose of Podcasting.”
During today’s conversation, you’ll find out why Jordan is world-renowned for creating lasting relationships. He shares his expert advice and provides you with actionable strategies for building and scaling your network.
- [02:22] Jordan shares how he went from a kid with social anxiety to becoming one of the best relationship builders in the world.
- [11:00] The value of building quality relationships and why so many people fail at it.
- [16:00] How to leverage places and opportunities to build your network at scale.
- [20:50] Why the double opt-in strategy for making introductions is so important.
- [22:56] The benefits of giving generously and NOT keeping score.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC