Peter Shankman – speaker, coach, writer, and fitness enthusiast ��� decided a long time ago that he wasn’t going to let ADD lead to a life of medication, and the desire to overcome his condition was so strong it led to a full-on challenge of Western medicine. Peter’s goal is to help people with limiting beliefs and disorders come up with alternative solutions to managing their diagnoses so they can enjoy a rich, full life without hampering their natural state with unnecessary medication.
Peter shares his hard-earned tips and tricks for managing ADD and living a rewarding, productive life, and also affirms the positive that comes from disorders like ADD. As I always say, “ADHD and creativity are pretty much the same thing….”
In this episode, you will…
- Listen to insights about the creativity that comes from ADD unstifled by medication
- Hear why Peter Shankman thinks we’re overmedicating our kids who have ADD
- Understand why managing ADD is about learning to drive your brain differently
- Discover why developing rituals is one of the key ways to managing your ADD
- Learn how Peter prepares each day for success with a killer morning routine. Find out what it is!
Freshbooks: Freshbooks has created a super intuitive tool that makes creating and sending invoices extremely simple. To claim your free month trial go to Freshbooks.com/AchieveYourGoals
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2016 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC