Today’s guest, John O’Leary, is here to share a heartfelt story of survival that will leave you feeling grateful and inspired. When John was 9 years old, he was burned on 100% of his body and expected to die. Today, he is a speaker and #1 bestselling author, teaching 50,000 people each year how to ‘live inspired.’ His book, On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life was published in March by Simon & Schuster and is a national bestseller.
John’s story is more than a story of survival, though – it’s a story of triumph. Instead of allowing the permanent physical damage and emotional scarring to overwhelm hope, John conquered his physical barriers and chose to lead an authentic life designed around helping others to conquer their own unique barriers and create inspired lives.
You won’t want to miss this unbelievable, hope-filled episode. Tune in!
In this episode, you will…
• Hear John O’Leary’s gut-wrenching story of pain, hope, and survival
• Learn how to give love unconditionally
• Listen to John share how pain ultimately leads to growth
• Learn how to see the opportunities in hardship
• Discover how you can conquer tribulation to live a humble, inspired life of giving
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.