Today’s episode was even more valuable than I anticipated! You’ll hear my interview with Nick Nanton, four-time Emmy Award Winning director, producer, filmmaker, and CEO of The Dicks + Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency.
Nick has co-authored 36 books and produced movies, events and television shows with the likes of Steve Forbes, Brian Tracy, President George H.W. Bush, Jack Canfield, Michael E. Gerber, Tom Hopkins, and Peter Diamandis.
Listen in to hear about Nick’s background, how he does what he does, and how you can implement exactly what’s enabled him to accomplish so many extraordinary goals.
In this episode, you will…
- Get a basis for how to answer all of your “ How to” questions
- Find out the strategy Nick used to win an Emmy! (You will be surprised and you can do the exact same thing !)
- Get a glimpse of Nick’s new film “Visioneer” (The Peter Diamandis Story)
- Learn how to Achieve MAJOR Goals by:
- Setting goals that scare the hell out of you
- Looking for ways to add value for every person you meet
- Balancing on the edge of persistence and annoyance
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Leave a Comment