What techniques do you use to stay productive? Do you create a to-do list? Are your techniques working for you? In today’s episode, we will talk about how to become more productive. Most of the productivity techniques people use are fundamental and have been used by successful people for decades, but, for many people, they can be difficult to implement.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn about the Productivity Planner
- Learn about the Pomodoro technique
- Discover the best practices to achieve productivity
- Find out how to implement your productivity technique
- Learn about the best productivity hack that worked for Charles Schwab (Bethlehem Steele, the second largest steel market in the 1900’s)
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Subscribe to Hal's Podcast
Get Hal Elrod's Course
This course is based on the timeless principles introduced in The Miracle Morning that will allow you to reach your full potential by starting your morning off in a unique way that’s designed to get you actual results, not just make you feel good for a few minutes.