Likability is one of the most important determining factors when you’re trying to influence others, but it often feels as though we have little to no control over it. Luckily that’s about to change with today’s guest, Michelle Tillis Lederman.
An author, coach, and networking expert, Michelle is here today to share her brilliant strategies for success. In this episode, you will…
- Hear how Michelle’s childhood has affected her perspective on the importance of fulfilling your potential
- Discover a different perspective on failure and how Michelle’s approach can change your outlook
- Find out when and why quitting can be a good thing and how to know
- Learn how you can conquer self doubt with Michelle’s philosophy on fear
- Understand the power of a genuine smile and remember that you are always networking
- Discover the importance of giving without the expectation of receiving, talking about your ideas, and how to ask for what you need
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.