Everything we do revolves around our physiology- from our health to our communication. My guest today, movement coach and founder of Align Therapy, Aaron Alexander, has taken his work as a therapist to empower people to tap into the power within their own bodies, by simply moving more effectively. Aaron teaches workshops around the world to teach people how to harness the power of movement.
Aaron and I had a good time talking in Burnside Park, where we took a break every fifteen minutes or so to allow Aaron to run around, do handstands, and other health-inducing activities. Meanwhile, I shifted my weight from one butt cheek to the other…
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how this interview has already changed my life and how I’ll be recording these podcasts going forward
- Find out how Aaron became interested in the body-mind connection through movement
- Discover Aaron’s three top keys to success
- Learn how you can increase your movement every day to immediately increase your energy and productivity
- Be inspired by Aaron’s lifestyle and learn ways to adapt natural movement habits in your everyday life
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.