Have you ever thought about writing a book? Have you considered the impact that writing a book can make on your life and your financial security? Did you know that you can literally write and publish a book in as little as 90 days?
Personally, I can tell you that writing and self-publishing my book The Miracle Morning is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, because it enabled me to help millions of other people while providing financial security for my family. So, I’m committed to help as many other people as possible to experience those benefits.
In today’s podcast episode, you’ll get to listen in on my conversation with my long time friend, bestselling author and founder of Self-Publishing School, Chandler Bolt. You’ll hear Chandler’s incredible story (that you can learn from and model) of how he self-published his first book at 20 years old and turned that into a $26 million business by age 27! But first…
* ANNOUNCEMENT *
Before you listen to today’s episode, I have an exciting announcement to share with you. Next week, I’ll be co-hosting two live online Masterclasses (at no cost to you) with my long time friend, bestselling author and founder of Self-Publishing School, Chandler Bolt. One Masterclass is for aspiring authors who want to write a book, and the other is for new or established authors who want to sell more books:
LIVE Masterclass #1: How to Write & Publish a Bestselling Book in as Little as 90 Days that Grows Your Impact, Income, and Business
- When: March 30th (Tuesday at 1:00pm EST (10:00am PST)
- Click here to register now
LIVE Masterclass #2: The Proven Path to Sell More Books: How to Sell Your First (or Next) 10,000 Copies
- When: April 1st at 1:00pm EST (10:00am PST)
- Click here to register now
Again, there is NO CHARGE to you for either of these live Masterclasses.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to publish a book to get your message out to the world and create passive income, today’s podcast episode is a must-listen, and I recommend registering for one of the Masterclasses.
- Why and how to establish “proof of concept” before you write your book or start your business.
- Why a book has the unique power to change lives decades or centuries later.
- How to identify what you should write your book about.
- The three things holding people back from writing books – and the two big reasons people should write them.
- How Chandler kick started his career by volunteering at events he couldn’t afford to attend.
- How Self-Publishing School started because people kept asking Chandler for advice – and how he went from ZERO to $1.32 million in sales in 11 months.
- The difference between taking risks and being risky.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC