Most of us don’t like to admit that we worry about what other people think of us, but it’s definitely something I’ve struggled with.
Have you ever stopped to consider the impact that worrying what others think has on you, such as causing stress, perpetuating insecurity, and hurting your self-confidence?
How nice would it be to go through life without being deterred by anyone else’s opinion of you?
In today’s episode, we’re exploring the problems with worrying what others think and I’m giving you three (3) powerful cures to overcome that worry, so you can confidently and completely be your authentic self—regardless of what anyone else thinks.
- The subtle but significant difference between worrying what people think and caring what people think.
- Why fear of imperfection stops us from being our authentic selves.
- How worry creates unhealthy levels of stress, perpetuates insecurity, creates fear, and hurts our self-confidence.
- How to empower yourself by taking responsibility for your own experience and no one else’s.
- Three (3) cures to stop worrying by remembering that everyone is far more concerned with themselves than they are with you.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Organifi makes the highest quality nutritional products, which are made from whole food ingredients (not synthetic vitamins) that I enjoy nearly every day, and have for many years. Visit Organifi.com/Hal, and use the code HAL at checkout to get 20% off of your entire order. I hope you find something there that you love! :^)
Copyright © 2022 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC