A lot of us want more time, more money, and more freedom, but we don’t know how to make it happen. We don’t know what steps to take, what we need to do, or how to get started.
This is why Ray Higdon’s message spoke to me, and I’m pleased to say that today’s podcast exceeded my expectations. Ray is the author of the new book, Time, Money, Freedom: 10 Simple Rules to Redefine What’s Possible and Radically Reshape Your Life. In it, he and his wife Jessica share how they achieved personal and financial independence – and give their readers a step-by-step process to build confidence and take control of their lives.
- Ray’s childhood story of overcoming an abusive relationship with his stepmother.
- Why Ray decided to write the book, Time, Money, Freedom.
- Why anyone can create a great life despite a bad past.
- How your hardships can inspire others and positively impact the world.
- The concept of “plucking your weeds” – identifying and changing areas of your life that are incongruent with your values.
- Why more money = more good!
- The power of vulnerability – and why sharing your story is the inspiration others need!
- Why success shouldn’t be associated with monetary gains or status – and a much better way to measure it.
- Having a WHY that makes you cry and the secret to making real progress towards it.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC