Procrastination is something we all struggle with, and it prevents us from achieving our goals and dreams. If you’re a human being, I know you can relate! We all put off things we know we need to do, no matter how important they are.
In today’s episode, I want to talk to you about four (4) of the primary reasons we procrastinate and propose four (4) solutions to these common challenges we all face. You’ll learn how to identify patterns that don’t serve you, get rid of the obstacles in your way, and find the energy to generate unstoppable momentum.
- Why procrastination is a perpetual mindset that can entrap us for days, months, or years.
- Why fear, lack of clarity, and lack of energy drive us to procrastinate.
- Why we almost always want to do what’s easy—and how procrastination can lead you into a perpetual cycle of self-defeat.
- How to understand and make sense of your fears, get clarity over your mission, get energized, and reorient your life around your goals.
- Why nothing can stop you but you–and why you CAN become unstoppable.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Organifi makes the highest quality nutritional products, which are made from whole food ingredients (not synthetic vitamins) that I enjoy nearly every day, and have for many years. Visit Organifi.com/Hal, and use the code HAL at checkout to get 20% off of your entire order. I hope you find something there that you love! :^)
Rise by CURED Nutrition is a natural supplement made from CBD, Lions Mane and Ginseng (among others) that helps boost energy, performance and cognitive function. There’s no caffeine, no jitters and most importantly, no crash. Visit CuredNutrition.com/Hal and receive 20% off of your entire order. They have tons of other products as well, hopefully you’ll find something that works for you. :^)
CONNECT WITH US
RATE & REVIEW THE PODCAST
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated and will allow us to get the word out about the show and grow as a community. We read every single review and believe each one goes a long way in helping us make the show even better! If you received value from this episode, please take a moment and rate and review the podcast by clicking here.
Copyright © 2022 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC