Is there an area of your life that you would like to change or improve in the next 30 days? Today’s podcast episode will help you do exactly that.
For each of the past few months, I’ve been hosting a Miracle Morning “Monthly Mission” (30-day Challenge) in The Miracle Morning Community Facebook group, and I wanted to invite you to participate for the month of August.
The purpose of this challenge is to choose ONE area of your life that you feel needs the most attention/improvement right now and then focus your Miracle Morning S.A.V.E.R.S. primarily on improving in that one area.
In today’s episode, I break down exactly how to do this, caution you to the three primary reasons that so many people fail to complete the challenges they set for themselves, and tell you how you can succeed and gain support from your fellow members of The Miracle Morning Community.
- Why 30 days is a perfect period of time for a challenge – and why longer and shorter challenges are so much less effective.
- The common problems with challenges that stop people from completing them.
- Why your monthly mission doesn’t mean you’re neglecting other areas of your life – and isn’t just part of your Miracle Morning.
- How to make your SAVERS your 30-day monthly mission if you’ve fallen out of daily practice.
- And (you guessed it) – much, much more. :^)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC