What a year 2020 has been for all of us. No one could have predicted what was to come, and while I’ve heard from people that this was either their best or worst year ever, almost all of us have faced unprecedented challenges, adversity, and even opportunities along the way.
As we leave this year behind, on today’s podcast I’m inviting you to consider entering into 2021 with an unconventional paradigm—that creating the best year of your life has less to do with what you accomplish (your results) or what happens to/for you (your circumstance), and everything to do with how you choose to show up and experience each day.
I’m also going to give you some strategies that you can immediately begin implementing to make 2021 your best year yet.
- Why having a good year or a bad year has less to do with your results and more to do with how you show up every day.
- How a difficult year (see 2020) can give you everything you need to become the person that you need to be to create everything else you want in life.
- How to get clarity and set goals in eight different areas.
- The value of unwavering faith and resilience.
- The power of support and accountability networks – and how to find (or create) one.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC