Today’s episode was inspired by a message I received from a listener. They told me that they’d made some bad choices in the past, don’t trust themselves anymore, and don’t know how to deal with these feelings.
The reality is, even very confident people struggle with self-confidence at times, or in certain areas of their life. So, how do we go about increasing our self-confidence?
With that thought in mind, today’s episode dives into this topic from a number of different angles. You’ll learn what self-confidence is, where it comes from, how to develop and increase it, and how to get it back if you lose it.
- Why self-confidence is not black or white–but it is an attitude and a mindset about your worth and your abilities.
- Why everyone is a work in progress–and how sensitivity to criticism, fear of failure, and lack of support can hurt your self-confidence.
- Why no one’s born with self-confidence–and where it really comes from.
- How commitment, mental conditioning, progress, and results bolster our self-confidence.
- How I regained my self-confidence after the techniques I’d used to build my business and achieve success stopped working in 2008.
- Three steps you can take right now to start developing and increasing your self-confidence.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Organifi makes the highest quality nutritional products, which are made from whole food ingredients (not synthetic vitamins) that I enjoy nearly every day, and have for many years. Visit Organifi.com/Hal, and use the code HAL at checkout to get 20% off of your entire order. I hope you find something there that you love! :^)
Rise by CURED Nutrition is a natural supplement made from CBD, Lions Mane and Ginseng (among others) that helps boost energy, performance and cognitive function. There’s no caffeine, no jitters and most importantly, no crash. Visit CuredNutrition.com/Hal and receive 20% off of your entire order. They have tons of other products as well, hopefully you’ll find something that works for you. :^)
CONNECT WITH US
RATE & REVIEW THE PODCAST
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated and will allow us to get the word out about the show and grow as a community. We read every single review and believe each one goes a long way in helping us make the show even better! If you received value from this episode, please take a moment and rate and review the podcast by clicking here.
Copyright © 2022 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC