For today’s podcast, I’m inviting you to choose to be either Person A or Person B, addressing the implications of the choice you make, and sharing insights on how to effectively choose.
There are huge differences between these two people, and choosing to be one over the other can determine our quality of life. For me, I’ve found that the conscious choice makes all the difference in my quality of life, my mental and emotional well-being, my degree of success and almost every other aspect of my being.
In this episode, I want to give you an eye-opening look into how you are choosing to show up and who you’re choosing to be, no matter what’s going on in the world or in your life.
- How we as human beings can choose how we feel about every moment of our lives.
- Why no one consciously chooses unhappiness, and what really makes us unhappy.
- Wisdom from Margaret Wheatley’s book, Who Do We Choose To Be?
- How to answer a question as loaded as “What should we focus on?”
- Why people can survive tragedy without being resigned to letting it define them.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC