As individuals, it is our ability to live in alignment with our values that determines our level of fulfillment. No matter what you value — health, family, freedom, safety, contribution etc. — when your thoughts, words, and actions are in alignment with what you value most, you are living a fulfilled life.
But are their shared values that matter most for ALL of us?
That’s ultimately up to you to decide, but I believe there are values that are crucial for all of us, both to thrive as individuals and as a society. Today we explore what those values are, and we can better live in alignment with them so that we can ALL experience higher levels of fulfillment.
● A detailed addition to last week’s episode on “How to Be Fearless.”
● The difference between what matters most for us individually and collectively.
● Why HEALTH is a core value for all of us.
● What my highest values are and why.
● How healthcare systems can save our lives while simultaneously being driven by ulterior motives that we should be weary of.
● What I do every day to choose happiness and inner freedom.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.