Each week, I receive hundreds of emails from members of our community, asking me all types of questions – some of which are pretty unexpected, but I’ll leave those for another episode. :^)
One of the most popular types of questions that I get revolves around how I schedule my day, and structure my Miracle Morning. Today, I want to take some time to really answer this question.
Right now, my SAVERS take about 90 minutes – 30 minutes for myself, 30 minutes for my family, and 30 minutes for my mission/ business. This may sound like a lot, but it’s completely doable with the structure.
If you’re wondering how I plan my day, how I’m currently practicing my SAVERS, what I eat, and how I use my time in service of my family and my mission, this episode breaks down each step along the way.
- Why I stopped using an alarm clock – and how to reliably program your body to wake up naturally.
- The steps I’m taking for my health to ensure that I stay cancer-free.
- What my SAVERS look like right now.
- Why I keep my schedule on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday completely flexible and only take meetings and record podcasts on Tuesday and Thursday.
- How my schedule allows me to build my business on my terms and make real time for my family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC