A few weeks ago, I did a podcast episode where I shared with you a behind-the-scenes look at my next book. On that episode, I announced that we’re going to try a new “Ask Me Anything” format on the podcast, and I invited you to submit your questions, with a promise to answer them on future episodes.
Today is our first “Ask Me Anything” episode and I’m answering your questions—and over the last few weeks, y’all have sent in A LOT of questions! :^)
The questions I’m answering today are about finding purpose in life, emotional intelligence, optimizing your mindset, and a number of other topics.
If you would like to ask me a question, please go to HalElrod.com/AMA to submit it. Depending on how this goes, I’ll keep a running list of questions and answer ask many as I can—perhaps as often as once or twice a month!
- How to find purpose and hope in an uncertain future—and why you get to decide what your life is all about.
- How to redefine success by defining your values.
- What we can do to learn optimism and develop internal motivation to live out unwavering faith in the face of worry, doubt, and negativity.
- How to separate yourself from outcomes as you work to hit your goals—and why committing to the process without getting attached to the result is the secret to success.
- My simple strategy to ensure that I drink enough water to stay hydrated.
- How to write an affirmation to help ensure you will commit yourself to achieving your goal, no matter how challenging it is.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC