If you’re an entrepreneur (or a wantrepreneur), this episode is for you. Today I’m talking with Gino Wickman, arguably one of the most influential entrepreneurs in modern history and bestselling author of Traction, Get a Grip, and Rocket Fuel. Perhaps even more consequential, he’s the creator of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System), which is used daily by over 100,000 companies around the world.
Gino’s newest book, The Entrepreneurial Leap is packed with real-life stories and advice to help others make the leap into entrepreneurship, shorten your learning curve, and produce significant results. However, this isn’t just a book for new entrepreneurs. It helped me to identify the fundamentals necessary to optimizing my business, many of which I’d skipped on my own journey.
Today, Gino and I are talking about what he’s learned about starting businesses in his 30 years of coaching entrepreneurs, the meaning of true entrepreneurship, and how to realize what you’ve been put on this earth to do.
- Why the best day of your life exists in isolation and not in comparison to the other days you’ve lived.
- How to stop the things that are all but guaranteed to happen from ruining the best day of your life. (e.g. traffic, disappointments, difficult people, etc.)
- Why living in alignment with your values is the key to experiencing a feeling of total satisfaction, fulfillment, and contentment.
- The common obstacles to living your best day and how to tackle them, one by one.
- The three-step formula for living the best day of your life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC