We’re all afraid of different things. It’s a natural part of the human experience. In fact, fear is what helps to protect us. However, fear can also become destructive and detrimental to our mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
Right now, there’s a global collective fear of the unknown like never before, as well as our individual fears (both conscious and unconscious) that we each need to examine, understand, and free ourselves from.
Today’s episode is the first in a two-part series. We’re going to talk about what fear really is, what causes it, how it affects us, and how you can break free from fear.
- The difference between “unconscious” fears and “conscious” fears.
- What exactly fear is, when it serves us, and when it doesn’t.
- Why fear is a self-created, intangible illusion – and how to use self-love and thinking from a place of power to transcend it.
- Why it’s not possible to be “fearless” but it is to fear less – and how to take a 20,000 foot view to understand and use your fears to your advantage.
- How to avoid spending unnecessarily time in the fear state, even as you face intense challenges, trauma, and setbacks.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC