How would you describe your current reality? Are you primarily experiencing states of love, joy, bliss, and enthusiasm? Or do you find yourself enduring feelings of stress, anxiety, fear, and general negativity – more often than you’d like?
If you’re feeling the latter more than the former, there is no better time than now to remember that your reality is determined by what you focus on—habitually and over an extended period of time—and you have the power within you to create a reality that both feels great and enables you to transform any area of your life.
If you’re feeling anything less than optimum, right now, I want to extend a challenge to you. In today’s episode, I talk about how I’ve transformed my Scribing practice to gain more clarity, solve my problems, and ultimately create the reality I want to live in – and how you can do the same.
- The first lesson I learned about personal growth at the age of 19 – and what made me realize how negative my reality had become.
- How thinking gradually affects us, why it takes us so long to notice, and the exercise I want you to do to clearly understand your current reality.
- The difference between journaling by hand vs. using a smartphone or computer – and why one may be more effective than the other. .
- How to envision your new, positive, upgraded reality.
- Why you should start free writing every day – and why all the wisdom you need is already within you.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC