What are you choosing to focus on right now? In this unique moment in time, there’s more competing for our attention than ever before. It’s an unprecedented feeling, and even “How are you doing?” can now feel like a loaded question.
It is human nature to allow what’s outside of us to dictate and determine our inner state. That is why now, more than ever, we have to be intentional about what we choose to think about, act on, and how we invest our time, energy, and attention.
In today’s episode, I want to talk about two simple things you can focus on right now:
- Focus on becoming the “best” you’ve ever been.
- Focus on making your relationships the best they have ever been.
Now, more than ever, we need to be at our best, for ourselves as well as those we love, and those we lead.
- Why external forces have so much influence on us as humans.
- How to adapt your routines if you’re feeling frazzled by this moment in time – and why it’s never been more important to make time for self care.
- How to find the resources you need to focus on being your best self.
- What you can do to work through feelings of overwhelm or excessive worry without letting it consume your entire day.
- How to prepare for the worst without being ruled by hopelessness or negativity.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2020 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC