Do you know what’s standing in the way of creating and experiencing everything you want for your life? The answer might surprise you.
Our cavemen and cavewomen ancestors were biologically programmed to do two things: survive and rest. Our agenda back then was simple: hunt and gather food so that we could sustain life, find shelter, and rest until we needed more food to eat or a new shelter to rest under. We were NOT, however, designed to achieve, to get ahead, or to be successful.
So, to this day human beings unconsciously abide by our inborn human nature, and it prevents us from creating and experiencing what we deeply want to create and experience in our lives.
On today’s podcast, I share raw, unfiltered thoughts and powerful, life-changing information that can help you transcend your innate human nature (that is holding you back). You’re also going to learn about how society conditions us to want things that don’t make us happy, why you’re always going to be drawn toward taking the path of least resistance, and how to overcome the laws of the universe to do what we need in order to create everything you want and deserve.
- Why you have the opportunity and responsibility to fully experience your life, as it is, in its perfection.
- The reason human nature isn’t in alignment with how so many of us live right now – and why keeping up with society isn’t truly compatible with our ancestry.
- Why we aren’t lazy when we don’t achieve our goals – and the simple things that separate successful people from everyone else.
- The philosophy and strategy I use in my own life to achieve my goals – and my 80/20 rule that helps me get out of bed each day and act my way into feeling.
- Why NOW is the best time to transform your life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC