What if I told you that every destructive emotion you’ve ever felt, are feeling now, and will ever feel in the future is self-created by you and is completely optional?
What if I then taught you a way to immediately take complete control of your emotional well-being so that you never have to feel painful emotions again?
That’s what today’s episode is all about. If you can be in control of your emotional state from within, put yourself in a peak emotional state, and manage through the setbacks you face, you don’t just feel great about life – you become emotionally invincible.
Emotional invincibility is hugely powerful. It makes it that much easier to apply the Miracle Equation, and to truly enjoy every moment in your life. In today’s podcast – the fourth episode in my series about my upcoming book, The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions That Move Your Biggest Goals from Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable – I dive deep into why it’s so hard to be at peace with all things. We’ll explore why you are the cause of your negative emotions and how to transcend them, and I’ll share with you my three techniques to implement emotional invincibility in your world.
- How getting hit by a drunk driver when I was 20 taught me to free myself from emotional pain – and why my doctors and parents worried that I’d become delusional when in fact I’d completely accepted my new reality.
- Why you need to clear yourself of negative emotions and optimize your emotional state in order to best apply the Miracle Equation – and how to tell if an emotion serves you.
- How to work through negative emotions, such as grief and frustration, for a period of time – and how to acknowledge and process your emotions without letting negative ones consume your mindset.
- The reason resisting reality causes so much of our emotional pain – and why we spend so much time suffering over things that have already happened.
- Why acceptance is the key to emotional invincibility.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC