With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I wanted to talk about love, but not about romantic love. I want to talk about unconditional love—how it affects our happiness, quality of life, and relationships—and how we can amplify it to improve all three.
So many people are too hard on themselves, unhappy, quick to condemn and resent others, and upset about their lives – and I want to help change that.
In today’s episode, I show you how to wake up feeling good, to love yourself and your life, to stop living with judgment and resentments, and to embrace the freedom and power of unconditional love in three big ways.
- The two lenses I use to view every interaction I have.
- My guidelines for self-love – and why it’s not weird at all to tell you that you love yourself.
- Why focusing on your failures sets you up to live in a negative reality.
- The single perspective that allowed me to stop condemning all people.
- How to give yourself the gift of freedom from negative emotions.
- Why there’s an infinite amount of positives and negatives to focus on – and which one you focus on determines the quality of your life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC