Over the last few months, I’ve been thinking a lot about creating my Miracle Evening routine and experimenting with a few different methods. While the Miracle Morning has been all about putting yourself in peak mental, emotional, and spiritual state – first thing in the morning, I’ve found that the evening has been an amazing time to look at my life from a perspective of celebration and reflection. Doing this has had profound impacts on my life, helped me work through several major challenges I’ve faced recently, and led to more breakthroughs than I can count.
In today’s episode, I take you through my exact process for manufacturing breakthroughs – where I do it, the tools I use, and how it helps me retrain my brain and work through specific issues, such as a newfound anxiety that has greatly affected me over the last few months.
- Why we need to be brutally – or lovingly – honest with ourselves in order to have serious breakthroughs in our personal and professional lives.
- The reason it’s easy to understand something intellectually, but it’s so hard to take action and change our behavior until we truly FEEL it emotionally.
- How I keep track of affirmations and breakthroughs.
- Why affirmations create a blueprint for your brain.
- A specific activity you can do to create a New You.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC