This is the definitive episode where we break down, step by step, how to achieve your goals. I was going to do it solo and give my best advice on goal setting, but I realized that there are people who are better at this than I am.
Geoff Woods is my guest today. He is the vice president of The ONE Thing, where he works alongside billionaire Gary Keller and his NY Times bestselling co-author, Jay Papasan, teaching people how to live a life of focus so they can have more and do less.
Geoff and I first met when I appeared as a guest on his podcast, and I’m thrilled to be able to finally host him in today’s episode. He offers brilliant strategies and insights for people of all kinds – and if you’re looking to transform your routine, ask bigger questions, and seek bigger answers, this is a must-listen.
- How billionaires set goals by “time travel” — and how to position yourself to achieve long-term goals, even decades out, in the short term.
- Find out how Geoff started his relationship with Jay Papasan and ended up leading a company with him and Gary Keller just eight months later.
- What you can do to avoid the big mistakes that so many people make when they set goals, stop setting ceilings over your achievements, and achieve results beyond anything you’ve ever accomplished.
- The #1 lie of productivity — and how to use Geoff’s 4-1-1 to set your priorities straight.
- What to do when you hit a ceiling — and why we all need coaches and mentors to reach the next level of achievement.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2019 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC