We just had Thanksgiving in the United States – a day on which many of us are reminded to give thanks and express gratitude. BUT… Personally, I believe every day should essentially be like Thanksgiving, and maybe even much more than that.
The benefits of gratitude are countless, as studies have shown that people who regularly and actively practice gratitude are happier, have better relationships, and even a stronger immune system.
That’s why today, I want to explore gratitude as a foundational lens through which we experience our lives, relationships, and even adversity. I’ll share with you my daily gratitude practice, what it’s taught me, and the techniques and strategies I use to deepen and amplify the gratitude in my life.
- How to easily make gratitude journaling a part of your daily practice – and my 30-day challenge that will bring more gratitude into your life.
- Why focusing exclusively on negativity is the easiest way to ruin a relationship – and how to flip the switch to make your relationships thrive.
- How I’ve made a game of putting myself in a powerful, authentic state of gratitude through meditation.
- What it means to “give gratitude as a gift” and how it benefits anyone who witnesses it.
- What I learned from John Israel’s Mr. Thank You project and how it benefited his personal and professional lives.
- And, as you might have guessed—much, much more… :^)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.