Pete Vargas is the founder of Advance Your Reach, an organization dedicated to helping entrepreneurs spread their message and grow their business through stages – both physical (speeches, etc.) and digital (podcasts, webinars, etc.) – even if you have a fear of public speaking.
He’s helped people reach audiences of up to a billion individuals on over 25,000 stages, generating over $10 million in revenue.
Pete believes that your signature talk is the most powerful marketing tool you have. If you’re an entrepreneur or have a message you want to get out there, Pete wants you to learn how to make the most of it – including what to say on stage, how to identify what the right stage is (both figuratively and literally), and how to conquer the common fears that stop people from becoming public speaking powerhouses.
Today, Pete joins the podcast for the second time to provide immediate action steps you can take to spread your message.
- Why Pete dedicated his life to getting people on stages – and how he discovered the power of what can happen in one hour on stage.
- How to make the stage your #1 customer acquisition channel to increase both your income AND your influence.
- The reasons people think stages don’t work – and what many of them are doing wrong.
- What scares people away from public speaking – and what Pete does to set himself up to succeed on stage before every speech he gives.
- What people who control stages REALLY want, how to book your first stage, and how to use them – along with a number of great software tools to generate high-converting leads.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.