While in the midst of battling cancer (three days after I received a 96-hour chemotherapy treatment), I left the hospital in Houston, TX and flew to Orlando, FL and gave my signature keynote speech in front of 2,500 distributors at the Pure Romance 2017 World Conference.
It was the most terrifying speech of my life (because of the circumstances, which I expand on in the opening minutes of today’s podcast) and somehow turned out to be one of the best speeches I’ve ever given! Today’s podcast is a special episode – the audio from that speech.
You’ll hear the story of the several times I hit rock bottom in my life, how I came up with the Miracle Morning, and the “emotional invincibility” strategy I’ve used to deal with everything life has thrown at me, and which you can use to maintain a positive emotional state in the midst of anything life throws at you (car accidents, cancer, traffic, bad days, difficult people… anything!)
If you’ve never heard my Miracle Morning keynote before, now’s a great opportunity to listen. If you have, I hope you enjoy this refresher.
- Why I don’t believe in accepting mediocrity, settling for less, and waking up unhappy – and why so many of us do just that every single day.
- My 5-Minute Rule that gives me the power to accept adversity and maintain 95% control of my emotions at any given time.
- How my friend and business partner, Jon Berghoff, helped me get out from under rock bottom in 2008 – and the moment that kickstarted my personal development.
- How I discovered the six morning rituals (known as the “SAVERS”) that transformed my life and became the foundation of the Miracle Morning.
- The Miracle Morning 30-day challenge to help you wake up – and stay awake – with purpose and alignment.
- Why living to our full potential is one of our greatest responsibilities.
WATCH HAL’S SPEECH
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.