You may remember a month or so ago when I emailed about the experience of me convincing my daughter to watch a documentary, which inspired her to ask me if we could deliver a care package to homeless individuals, the next morning.
Well, we did exactly that, and I’ve been blown away by the impact that the film made for her and our family.
The film was Look To The Sky, and after being so moved by it, I reached out to the man who made the film, and asked him if I could interview him on the Achieve Your Goals podcast. It is my pleasure to introduce to you, Brett Culp.
After serving as a personal cinematographer to Hollywood stars, iconic musicians, authors, athletes, and even royal families, Brett Culp has built a unique career telling tales of everyday superheroes. His heartwarming films capture human experiences and inspire people all over the world, and his work has been featured in USA Today, Entertainment Tonight, Wired, and The Hollywood Reporter.
- How I got my daughter to watch Brett’s film Look to the Sky despite her lack of interest at first – and the magical experience it led to us having together.
- How Brett started working with A-list celebrities and realized his vision of building a unique career as a filmmaker and keynote speaker.
- Why Brett’s childhood love of Batman led him to make Legends of The Knight – and how Batman inspires people of all ages to overcome struggles, do good, and help people.
- How Brett screened his movie in over 110 cities and raised $100,000 for charitable organizations without spending a single dollar on marketing or advertising.
- Why people feel hopeless because of a very specific version of reality – and how Brett sees light, purity, compassion, and kindness, even in dark times.
- What Brett is doing with his upcoming film to challenge fathers to deepen their relationships with their daughters.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.