A few years ago, I was invited to speak at an event for the non-profit One Life Fully Lived. While I was there, I saw David Osborn speak for the first time, and I was captivated by his rare blend of authenticity, transparency, expertise, and contribution.
He shared his story of transforming from a troubled youth into a self-made millionaire, showing us where every dollar came from as he amassed a fortune worth over $70 million. I’d met a few other millionaires, but none at that level – and few who were willing to openly share the real secrets to their success in a sincere effort to help others.
You may have seen my email on Monday announcing that David and I co-authored a new book, Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8 AM That Will Make You Rich.
On today’s podcast episode, David shares his story, his background, and gets you inside the mind of someone who has achieved the financial freedom we’d all love to have. No matter who you are or what your personal income level is, you’re sure to benefit from his knowledge and insight.
- Why you have to talk about your accomplishments to teach people something valuable – and how this can be sometimes be misconstrued as arrogance.
- Why love of money – but not money itself – is the root of all evil.
- The moment David chose to be wealthy – and what he did to bring this vision to life.
- The reasons you have to keep putting yourself out there, no matter how successful you are (or aren’t) – and the secret to being in the right place at the right time to catch a lucky break.
- Why you should think of the first home you buy as a rental – and the importance of generating passive income to achieve true financial freedom.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.