This week on the Achieve Your Goals podcast, we’re doing something a little bit different… I’m answering questions straight from The Miracle Morning community about all sorts of topics, including how I plan my week, how to keep up with your SAVERS when you’re short on time, my favorite tools for staying organized, and upcoming projects I’m looking forward to sharing with you.
- My weekly planning process and rituals—and why they’re much simpler than you might expect.
- My favorite meditation apps.
- Why clarity, commitment, and accountability are key to reaching the next level in EVERYTHING you do.
- Why we must stop prioritizing work and productivity over our physical well-being.
- My current position on how much sleep we actually need.
- How to get back into The Miracle Morning (or any routine) when you’ve fallen off of it.
- Exciting new updates for The Miracle Morning movie/documentary!
- And much more…
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2018 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC