Elaine Pofeldt is an author and independent journalist who writes for Fortune, Money, CNBC, Inc., Forbes, Crain’s New York Business, and the Economist Intelligence Unit.
In her new book, The Million-Dollar, One-Person Business: Make Great Money. Work the Way You Like. Have the Life You Want, recently published by Random House, she outlines the secrets of successful solo entrepreneurs—in all types of industries—who have built and are running 7-figure businesses so that you can learn how you can do the same.
Today, Elaine joins the podcast to talk about how she caught on to this trend, why it’s happening, and how you—as an entrepreneur or wantrepreneur—can use these strategies to grow or launch your business.
- Some of the major industries in which solo entrepreneurs have built thriving million-dollar businesses.
- Why there are more and more million-dollar, one-person businesses now than ever before—and the tools they use to leverage exponential growth with no employees.
- Why “do what you love and the money will follow” is often bad advice, but following your unique interests can help you build a great business.
- Why more and more people of all ages are rejecting traditional jobs—and how to ensure your financial safety when you don’t have a regular paycheck.
- Something you can do right now to free up an entire day of your workweek.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2018 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC