Have you ever wondered how some people are always able to stay relaxed under pressure, no matter what gets thrown at them? Or why some leaders always seem to be able to develop highly productive teams that achieve huge things in the face of uncertainty?
These aren’t qualities only a select few people are born with… they’re skills that you can learn. And, they are the same skills that today’s guests, Betsy Crouch and Zoe Galvez, teach people around world, using improv comedy!
In today’s discussion with Jon Berghoff, Betsy and Zoe share how the principles of improv can help you stay creative and loose in the midst of unexpected challenges, as well as bring out the best in yourself and those around you at the same time.
Ready to learn how Zoe and Betsy use the principles of improv comedy to achieve their goals and impact the people around them?
- The 6 principles of improv and how they can help to anchor your day.
- How to befriend fear and turn the unknown into opportunity.
- The Improviser’s Mindset—learn how to embrace play and bring out the best in yourself & others.
- How to foster an organizational environment that encourages collaboration.
- Discover the #1 characteristic of a high performing team.
- And much more!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC