What if you knew how to use the power of visualization to achieve every goal you set, the same way that Gold Medal-winning Olympic athletes use visualization to achieve their goals?
As the founder of the Flourishing Leadership Institute, one aspect of Jon Berghoff’s job is to use visualization as a tool to create high impact solutions for organizations seeking revolutionary change.
Why that is important for you today is that these same principles can be applied on an individual level to completely shift how you think about achieving success in your own life.
The conversation you’re about to hear (which originally aired on Rob Dial’s MWF Motivation Podcast) is a sneak peek into just how powerful visualization can be on achieving your goals.
It’s also worth noting that Jon was actually Rob Dial’s first ever mentor and coach. Rob has since gone on to build an incredibly successful business and personal brand with hundreds of thousands of followers. And guess what? Rob uses visualization too!
What’s even cooler, is that Jon will be teaching these visualization methodologies next month at this year’s Best Year Ever Blueprint [LIVE] experience. Click here to find out how you can join us and learn from Jon in-person!
Ready to learn Jon’s visualization process for achieving your goals more easily and consistently?
- How visualization increases your desire to achieve your goals and makes you more likely to follow through on them.
- The exact process Jon uses to get the most out of a visualization exercise.
- The neurological link between talking about your goals out loud with a friend and achieving them.
- Why an active learning environment is a critical aspect for creating transformation in your life.
- Learn what it means to be a successful coach to your kids—OR for any team that you manage.
- And much more!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC