Since 2003, Pete Vargas and his team have booked over 25,000 events that have generated more than $40 million in revenue—and reached tens of millions of people through the speakers and organizations they serve.
Pete is the Founder and CEO of Advance Your Reach, a company that helps speakers, authors, entrepreneurs and organizations find and book stages, so they can share their message and scale their expertise to the world.
In today’s conversation, Pete explains why booking stages is one of the most powerful strategies to build your business. (Don’t miss the video replay here)
Maybe you’re thinking “But Hal, I’m not a public speaker, does this really apply to me?”
YES! In fact, the principles Pete teaches can be applied to any situation where you have to connect with someone on a deeper level. He even explains how his techniques can help you create more engaging moments with your kids.
And for the seasoned “Road Warriors” out there—who hate being away from your family—Pete will explain why you only need 6-12 stages per year to grow your business!
Ready to get access to Pete’s step-by-step process for sharing your message with the world and increasing your income and impact as a result?
- How he turned the challenges of growing up in a broken home into an opportunity to build his career—which has led to booking 25,000+ stages for businesses just like yours, all around the world!
- The 4-step Story Braid Framework that will capture the attention of your audience and give them a reason to take action.
- Find out why it’s critical to lead with your heart if you want people to listen to your message.
- How to use vulnerability in a powerful way to connect with your audience, while still positioning yourself as the expert—Don’t forget, practice & preparation are still key!
- The 5-step process to winning the stage of your dreams—Including a complete breakdown of the tools and techniques Pete uses to land stages like the White House.
- Learn the 2 most important factors for fully leveraging the stage once you’ve won it!
- And much more…
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC