As humans, we naturally gravitate towards this idea of finding our purpose, yet most of us struggle to answer the question “Why do I do what I do?”
The good news, is that we have the freedom to answer that question however we want. In other words, purpose is a choice and nobody can stop you from defining it.
Today, we’re releasing Jon Berghoff’s discussion with Performance Coach, Andy Storch on The Entrepreneur Hot Seat podcast. After listening, you’ll walk away with a better sense for what purpose really means to you and how it can be used to fuel your success and exponentially transform the world around you.
This is a super insightful conversation that hits on a number of topics. From effective leadership, to the power of strength based questions, and understanding what makes any human system (group, team, community) come alive and perform better than ever before.
- Find out what Jon’s most influential mentors taught him about sales, leadership, negotiating, decision making, and building world-class organizations.
- Learn what it takes to become a great leader!
- Why it’s critical for entrepreneurs to pay attention to the macro economic changes that are impacting the world.
- Why do you do what you do? Jon dives deep and helps you better understand what it really means to find your purpose.
- The smartest way to create solutions to any type of problem!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC